Wednesday 11 May 2011

Some Rubbish

I keep taking pictures of errors in the papers, and then they get all muddled up in the countless picture files on my computer. I plan to get around to sorting them out - or possibly I might delete the lot and start again from scratch: after all, the supply seems to be pretty well inexhaustible.

Anyway, in the meantime, here is a handful of mistakes I've noticed in the Australian and the Sydney Morning Herald over the last three or four days:

1) Get, make, whatever:
 2) They notes, they does:
 3) Neither ... nor:
 4) I assume ions were a big thing in 2003:
 5) Interesting to know what is at its centrepiece; makes me wonder what the centrepiece itself is though:
 6) He said, he said, he did, he said:
 7) 1.8 per what last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment